Reinstate Request

Requesting reinstatement means you wish to reinstate immediately — If you are unable, your request is automatically denied.
If you are appealing your dishonorable discharge you must file a PAF instead.

If you've already submit a request, check the current status here

Can't remember? View discharges or search your name.
Available for those requesting a pardon or appeal

If you were dishonorably discharged, please provide a detailed summary of all articles relevant to your discharge(s) and why you deserve to return. Furthermore, please ensure you're active on Discord should OJAG reach out to you for further inquiries.

This is required in the event we need to get in touch with you